Moto G 4 Plus Can't connect to Wi-Fi

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi I've had this phone for 7 months which was working perfectly fine until a few days ago when my phone started having difficulties connecting to wifi. It keeps saying that my wifi is "disabled" or "saved" but it won't allow me to connect. Sometimes it says its "connecting" but then the status will go to "save" right after. Sometimes I'll test my luck and it'll let me connect to wifi once in a while but this only lasts for a few minutes before it disables itself, and won't let me connect again.

I know it's not a problem with the router as all my other devices can connect to wifi perfectly. I have tried also tried connecting to wifi at home and at work and in both locations the same problem occurs.

Here are some other things that I have tried, but to no avail:
- forgetting network and retyping in the password to the wifi network
- shutting my phone off and turning it on again
- updated phone to the newest update
- reset my network settings.

On a side note, my data connection for this phone still works. Please let me know what I can do to fix this problem!

kevinlong

Jul 19, 2018
Visit site
Does this only happen on your home Wi-Fi network? I had a similar issue but noticed I only struggled with my home network. I had an old router sitting around so I tested with it and it worked fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12