So, same problem! No possibility to share a picture in a FB group directly from my Gallery! This is very annoying! This button disappeared after I updated my phone, about 2 weeks ago. It happened the same with every other Samsung I checked. The IPhone still has it, but Samsung, not! I have business groups that I need to post to and to open first the group and then to scroll through thousand of pictures is a real pain! Please, Samsung, put back the Share in A Group, or Share to a Friend's Timeline choices! I called Samsung today and they saw what I am talking about but they say can't do nothing. However, the rep made a note to forward it to the next Samsung update. I think if many people would call Samsung at 1800-726-7864 and complain about it, maybe we have a chance of restoring that option.
    07-19-2018 03:27 PM
    Just a question, though... why would you complain to Samsung about a Facebook feature? The SHARE option just grabs what other apps register in the system. iOS and Android (and even, in some cases, different Android manufacturers) versions of the FB app are handled by VERY different teams internally.
    07-19-2018 03:49 PM
    Im a oneplus user since couple of years now and last week I noticed the same feature got lost from a gallery app that I had been using from playstore. My phone hasn't had any recent updates for more than 3 months now. So this got me confused if it is OS related feature, gallery related or Facebook app version related. Its annoying to post photos in FB group by going to that group and browsing all my gallery for that particular photo. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    09-03-2018 09:55 AM