I downloaded QuickPic for a few days to hide my Yaoi, but soon figured out I didn't like it so I uninstalled it. Then when I went into my gallery all of my photos were gone, important ones and everything. I reinstalled quickpic to see if they'd come back and they did, but only on Quickpic. I can't get them back into my gallery and its stressing me out because I hate the format and everything of this app. How can I get my pictures back into my gallery??
    07-19-2018 08:18 PM
    Back them up to the cloud, then download them to Google drive and also download to the phone.
    I downloaded QuickPic for a few days to hide my Yaoi, but soon figured out I didn't like it so I uninstalled it. Then when I went into my gallery all of my photos were gone, important ones and everything. I reinstalled quickpic to see if they'd come back and they did, but only on Quickpic. I can't get them back into my gallery and its stressing me out because I hate the format and everything of this app. How can I get my pictures back into my gallery??
    07-19-2018 11:06 PM