I lost all photos on my moto G, Motorola Android version 5.1 phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I went to look at my camera roll photos and they areGone!!!
Help, how do I receive them? I am not very tech skilled.

G5moto

Jul 21, 2018
Visit site
Belodion, unfortunately they were not backed up to anything, as mentioned,not very tech savvy. Just going to be devastated if all photos are truly gone ...they are of my grandson and family events. Upsetting for sure.

G5moto

Jul 21, 2018
Visit site
No card in the phone unless factory installed. How and where do I use the file app you provided?
And this morning I opened up the 'photo's app on phone and it is saying 'update required ' all photos are already in the NEW Google Photos...should I do this update and see what happens?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
File Explorer apps are available from the Play Store. There are file explorers and file explorers, but the one mentioned in the linked article has the approval of one of our reviewers.

If the photos are in Google Photos, back them up. If an update is required first, accept it.

G5moto

Jul 21, 2018
Visit site
I am not fluent in how to do anything with this photo other than simplest of options. Where is the Google Photos?On my phone? When using the link mentioned in earlier email, how do I do it? I trying to be difficult but I need like step by step tutorial.

G5moto

Jul 21, 2018
Visit site
Just following up to my last message. When I go into the Google Photos, in my photo, there are only the last 3 pictures I took. The first 100 or so are still no where to be found. Is there a app to retrieve them if the phone, they have to be stored somewhere, correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge