about 1-2 weeks ago, my bluetooth headset was working fine. sometimes the audio would just be static, but all i had to do was unplug then replug my charger. one night before i went to sleep, i set my bluetooth headset on my nightstand, not thinking much of it (i have kept in on overnight before). when i wake up to use my bluetooth and plug it in, the red light that indicates that the bluetooth is charging does not pop up. at first, i thought it was just the light. then i soon realized that it was not charging at all when the words "low battery" started echoing out of my earbuds. there is no way it could be my charger, since i can charge my phone perfectly fine. currently, i have been using headphones that barely work and take like 10 minutes to find a position for the wires so that i can at least hear out of one ear. i honestly do not have a clue why my headset is not working. it can turn on and connect to my phone amazingly, but can only last like two minutes. please help?
    07-20-2018 10:27 AM
    Unfortunately it does seem to be only a handful of possible scenarios, and only one is simple to fix.
    1) Your charger. Yes, I know you can use it on your phone, but different devices might work differently with the same cable/charger, so at least try a different charger and cable to rule that out.
    2) The charging port/circuit is damaged.
    3) Your battery cannot take charge anymore.

In any case, unless it's a charger issue, this requires repair or replacement. Sorry.
    07-20-2018 11:03 AM