I'm just gonna explain and hope it makes some sense. Something happened to my ex's phone and I don't know if it was on purpose or not. When it connects to Wi-Fi 2 phones get listed the actual ZTE N818S and an Amazon phone I only know by the Mac Address. If I put the N818S in airplane mode both devices will stay connected. The ZTE has a custom firmware that automatically re-installs if a factory reset is attempted. Its called like exposed or something. Restart to bootloader just defaults to normal boot and if I attempt fastboot with ADB the device shuts down. The phone storage is split it half and one partition is only accessible by screenshot. Phantom notifications are daily and number in the teens. Everything is locked and simply does not appear to exist. It belongs to a G suite that has 1 admin and 4 users. Photos are automatically uploaded and removed from the device and are locked behind a Microsoft account that I was told didn't exist. Several manifest logs explicitly state they present false search results and web pages chosen and edited by the user. The home computer is connected to a homeserver with 8 or nine hard drives and several things I don't recognize. The only acknowledged user has no access to anything even their own documents belong to the server admin. The really insane thing is the data use in the household pushing 170Gb a month. This is coming from 1 rarely used pc 4 phones and a ps4. Now that we aren't together things have started occurring on my phone. Phantom notifications started first, Second issue was nx_probe_not_finished webpage failures(I think). This only occurs if I try to access my Google account settings. My Facebook Data is also inaccessible if opened in chrome. Today my SMS is telling me message not sent and it's lying the messages always send and they are always received. My signal has dropped to 1 bar overnight and it never changes. I get one bar here in town and 1 bar in my states largest city inside the AT&T store. My Facebook messenger has odd nakes in it that I didn't add and these people are not my friends. I am a total amateur and this is so far out of my league I'm pretty much scared.
    07-20-2018 11:23 AM
    Slight update I finally accessed my Google settings and it informed me Enterprise settings we're being removed I don't know what Enterprise is.
    07-20-2018 07:10 PM