so i had this problem more than once and on to different devices, i currentlu have a huawei Y5-II and the thing is, when my phone connects to the wifi it works for a couple minutes then it just stops as if internet isn't working when it's perfectly fine on any other device connected on the same wifi, when i disconnect and reconnect the phone to the wifi it does the same thing, it doesn't disconnect from the wifi at all, the internet stops going through, but, it magically works again for 5 more minutes without disconnecting and reconnecting when i launch youtube app.
    usually when i have this problem on this phone is that i turn off the wifi for a really long time, like overnight, and the morning when i turn in back on it works nomally, this time i did it twice, and the issue won't go away, i tried changing the IP settings into static but it doesn't make any difference, even the factory reset, i did it once and it didn't solve the issue, it made it even worse because you need internet to update everything when you reset your phone and because the internet works only for 5 minutes you barely have time to connect to your google account.

i really need help to understand this issue and why it didn't get solved like previous times.
    07-21-2018 07:13 AM
    1st, reboot your modem and router. Next, forget then rescan and connect to your wifi. Good luck.
    07-21-2018 08:30 AM