I have an Oppo Android phone and my wife has a Samsung. They both do this crazy frustrating thing when we transfer our photos to our laptops. We not only get the photos we have taken with the Android camera but we also get thousands of crazy junk photos which we never even saw on our phones. Right now i am transferring about two hundred photos from my phone to the computer and i am also getting about 13000 ***** photos of ridiculous stupid images. I have read that sometimes this can happen if you have something called Whatsapp installed but i don't see this on the phone. I would really appreciate some advice about this because now i have to go through over 13000 photos on my computer and hopefully just delete the unwanted junk ones.
    07-22-2018 05:31 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's probably because you're using the Import Pictures/Videos option in Windows Explorer, which isn't very smart -- it brings in every single image and video it can find, including all cached images that apps create. Don't use that option. Instead, using Windows Explorer, navigate to the /DCIM/Camera directory on the phone, and manually select the photos you want to copy.
    07-24-2018 05:17 AM