I have a galaxy note 4 n901A, I have had no problems with it. last night i was on the phone while it was plugged into charger, it was charged 55% and the phone just shut off while i was texting and it wont even turn on red LED light to show that its charging now, nothing happens when i hold any combination of the buttons, wont even vibrate from holding keys. I tried taking battery out and holding power button down for 15 minutes, then putting it it back in trying to turn on, but nothing happens. i tried using several different cords, plugging it into my computer, was given error, unrecongized device, tried soft reseting, tried hard reset, trieed starting in safe, tried recovery, and download mode. NOTHING HAPPENS. no matter what i press or do, my phone is apparently a paper weight. WHATS WRONG WITH IT? WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX IT
    07-23-2018 02:05 AM
    I don't know what's wrong with it, but if you don't want to put it into the hands of a repairer for assessment, I guess you could try a new battery if you're prepared to gamble the cost of that.
    07-23-2018 05:21 AM