Hi,

To keep it short, I can't add my Visa credit card as payment method (says to correct card info, and yes I have checked the details are correct) even though I have used it numerous times before *on my google account*! my latest purchase was just a short while ago. I always remove it because I'm scared to leave my credit card permanently there, so I just add\remove whenever I want to purchase something.

I tried the various fixes people suggested on the internet: using a U.S address as billing just to accept the card and the changing to my real billing address after the card is accepted, deleting my payment profile and starting it again, talked to my bank and card is fine.. It's what I use on Amazon, Paypal, Netflix, Playstation.. and as I said I used to be able to use, just a couple of weeks ago, and it's not letting me anymore. I tried to ask in the google support forum a week ago and they didn't even bother answering.

Thanks in advance!
    07-23-2018 05:25 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to this support page and click the Need More Help? option, then Set Up and Manage Google Pay. It should give you an option to receive a call or chat from a rep. https://support.google.com/pay/?hl=en#topic=7625138
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-23-2018 11:29 PM