I am at my wits' end trying to resolve this problem. Maybe someone can help.

Every morning at either 6:30 am or 6:39 am, BOTH of my Android alarm clocks go off, even though there are NO alarms set for those times!

I have a phone (Pixel 2) and a tablet (Asus ZenPad)

The problem started immediately when I purchased my Pixel 2 phone.

Both have the stock clock app installed. I have deleted all alarms on each, and cleared the app's cache. Also, when the alarm jolts me out of my sleep every morning with the horrible default alarm tone, it does not allow me to turn it off using the interfaces on the screen.

I feel like this is a Google problem because it is affecting both of my devices. I have resorted to turning off the alarm volume on my Pixel 2 but I need the volume active on one of the devices because I need to set an alarm for the time that I do need to wake up.

I have tried deleting all alarms and resetting them but that does not work. After each morning, the alarms set list either 6:30 or 6:39, even though I did not add those times in. I delete them, and they still continue to add themselves back in every day.

Help?
    07-24-2018 07:16 AM
    Go to sleep tonight and tomorrow with one at a time in safe mode. If no alarm, it's an app. If you get an alarm in safe mode, you'll need to try a reset but do not restore your device from any cloud backup, since some app is injecting code and will just do it again. Waiting for your update, good luck.
    07-24-2018 07:43 AM
    Thank you for your suggestion. I will try that and will report back with my results.
    07-24-2018 08:51 AM
    Go to sleep tonight and tomorrow with one at a time in safe mode. If no alarm, it's an app. If you get an alarm in safe mode, you'll need to try a reset but do not restore your device from any cloud backup, since some app is injecting code and will just do it again. Waiting for your update, good luck.
    So I did this with one device, so far. (Pixel 2 Phone) And the alarm did not go off. I'll do the same with my tablet but it's definitely appearing to be caused by an app. Crazy thing is, its happening on both devices at the same time almost every morning!! Any idea of what app could be the culprit?
    07-31-2018 10:56 PM