I removed my phone from my Google account a month ago yet my device shows up there without the option to remove it. And Google continues to track when its online. However when I try reconfigure the phone after a factory wipe it tells me the phone was reset and that I have to use the account info that was previous synced to the phone. When I put that account info in it tells me no such account found. SAY WHAT?

So technically unless there is some what to get a hold of Google support (no much luck finding that info) Good just bricked my $300 phone which still has a lot of life in it. Its a Sonim Xp7.

Any ideas what to do next?
    07-24-2018 07:10 AM
    If you removed the account that the phone used to be connected to, there's no way to reset the phone so yes, you've turned the phone into a stone. Google phones have to be connected to a Google account. they can be connected to more than one, but they have to be connected to at least one.
    07-24-2018 05:09 PM