When I try to use S-Voice to place a call or send a text on my Samsung Gear S3 I get this response every time. "Contacts Syncing..." I have checked and my contacts are listed in the watch. S-Voice will perform other tasks such as "set alarm' and "find directions to", but not calls or texting. What can be done to fix this?
    07-24-2018 11:00 AM
    Don't use s voice. Seriously, it's not better than Google voice, and will be frustrating.
    07-24-2018 11:16 AM
    Don't use s voice. Seriously, it's not better than Google voice, and will be frustrating.
    Unfortunately the only option he has with the gear s3 is S-voice. It's absolute reheated dog crap. Everyone in the world would own a Samsung watch if it had Google voice capability. For the time being, you have to choose between **** hardware and fantastic software, or **** software and fantastic Hardware. Samsung is the latter.
    10-08-2018 10:47 AM
    True, yes. The closest I could get is to tell S Voice to launch Okay Google, then have to use the phones mic. I'm sure Samsung could code it so it would work, but they seem stuck with getting people to use their assistant.
    Unfortunately the only option he has with the gear s3 is S-voice. It's absolute reheated dog crap. Everyone in the world would own a Samsung watch if it had Google voice capability. For the time being, you have to choose between **** hardware and fantastic software, or **** software and fantastic Hardware. Samsung is the latter.
    10-09-2018 10:06 AM