when my smartphone Data connection is ON that time this 4-app name "GBrowser" "com.bd.sdk.project" "adservice" "com.android.tools" keep downloading automatic no matter how many time I uninstall "GBrowser" "com.bd.sdk.project" "adservice" "com.android.tools" this app. This app are using to much of my Data, Memory. Because of all this app "ad" showing on my screen and making my phone slow.

kindly help me out please.
    07-25-2018 01:24 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's possible that some other app you installed is causing this to happen, or that you have some malware on the phone.

Try turning off the Unknown Sources option (i.e., the option to allow apps to be installed from any source other than the Play Store). The location of this can differ depending on the phone.
    07-25-2018 04:34 PM
    Indeed there are at least 4 strange apps being automatically downloaded on andriod phones. Namely, ART ARHNO, com.bd.
    SDK.project, babel fonts updates, com.androids.tools, AndroidsUI and a few more. They turn on the Allow Button for installation of apps from Unknown Sources or sneek through most times. They are viruses/malware that use up data, overheat batteries slows and clog up processors to say the least. They automatically change a phone's security settings- That's how dangerous they are. They behave like trojan and keep coming back after repeated uninstalls. As long as there is an internet connection and even without using a browser they autoinstall unto android phones. They enter through google play services and slip pass play protect. Apparently many google endorsed and factory installed apps are the gateway to these unwanted apps. Google has been compromised in some sort or fashion. It looks bad! Android is now a faulty operating system. What will Android do?
    09-16-2018 04:38 AM
    ^ Have you Reported all this to Google, so that if there is anything to be done, they can do it?
    09-16-2018 05:58 AM
    Just about to report to google. However, to be more enlightened has been the quest since posting the earlier reply. Indeed these auto installed apps are trojan viruses/malware.

Com.android.tools is classed as Artemis!809f364605de

Com.bd.sdk.project version 2.3 is Artemis!1ea7b2987b39

Androids UI version1.0 or com.androids.nou is Artemis!087da372fua5

There is also a Cleaner version 1.3.8.0.0.1

They are high risk threats
    belodion likes this.
    09-18-2018 03:26 AM
    Following "apps" act likewise:
    Com.bala.bala
    Androids UI
    Reproductor TV Chilena
    in Addition to com.Bd.SDK.project
    Factory reset doesnt help. It seems to me that as soon as Google play is used this Malware is transfered onto the Smartphone... Especially with whatsup... What to do???
    12-19-2018 08:50 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It has nothing to do with the Play Store. You most likely installed something at some point that carried malware (or perhaps unwittingly installed the trojan by tapping on a link of some browser popup). If they persist despite a factory reset, then the malware is likely installed to the system root. You'd have to reinstall the firmware to get rid of it.
    12-19-2018 08:56 PM