HelpCorrupted jpeg files my photos are disappearing, not just from my sd card,but internal storage as well. Has grey block that starts to take over photos. Here's the kicker read on one forum people saying back up to to cloud storage to save your photos, but I have Google Drive, Google photos, and Verizon cloud and my photos are starting to do the same in them. Not just recently added since this started happening but photos from a couple years ago that had been in cloud storage way before this started happening are now being corrupted. Moved several photos that were still good to a memory stick but when i put it in the computer to transfer their I had photos that now show grey blocks on them and they looked fine when I moved to memory stick!!! Someone please help before all my photos are gone. Oh and it is also started corrupting some the music I have stored on phone, I assume it's from same issue. Ran several different viruses and security scans on phone with nothing showing up. please before all my photos of family members no longer with me are gone. Any suggestions on storage that I've not went over would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    A Thomas likes this.
    07-25-2018 02:47 AM
    Turn off your syncing. The corrupt files are overwriting the good cloud copies.
    07-26-2018 08:21 AM