Okay, so the thing is I'm currently running an android one on nokia 6. Just about yesterday I mount in an sd card because my phone was running low on storage. I got an option for either using it as an external (to just transfer media and stuff) or to make it as a part of the internal. Ofc, I had to choose the latter one. I did and then 'MOVED' my all data to the card. But still, my phone is showing me the memory full notification.

What I do then is look it up and figure out, 'oh it just copied evth I just have to go to the internal storage from my phone and delete the stuff there and voila, evth will be fine'. So, I do that, and it turns out to be a disaster. Google photos won't show the data on the sd card. And nothing is downloading from the internet, neither can I take screenshots in my phone because of a CERTAIN 'memory low' which I have no freaking idea how. But the irony is that, if I go to storage and then access the memory card then I can see all my data there, EVERY SINGLE THING.

My whole phone is misbehaving. Any solution?
    07-25-2018 05:28 AM