On my husband's samsung galaxy j3 eclipse his sd card icon has dissappeared from yhe notification bar but the card is still working. I have unmounted and remounted the card and also removed the card and reinstalled it, but nothing has worked. I have the exact same phone and they were purchased at the time and the sd card icon is still in the notification bar. Can someone please help me to get the icon back. Thank you.
    07-26-2018 07:32 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! On most devices that I'm aware of, the SD card notification is just a reminder to you that the card is inserted and available. You should be able to dismiss the notification, and the card will still work. The icon typically appears upon a warm or cold reboot, or upon the fresh insertion of a card.
    07-27-2018 06:35 PM
    On my husband's samsung galaxy j3 eclipse his sd card icon has dissappeared from yhe notification bar but the card is still working. I have unmounted and remounted the card and also removed the card and reinstalled it, but nothing has worked. I have the exact same phone and they were purchased at the time and the sd card icon is still in the notification bar. Can someone please help me to get the icon back. Thank you.
    Did you ever find a solution to this? I have now the same problem and its not coming back after a reboot.

I like to have the notification so that I can eject the card through it and not have to go thru the settings (a lot of different screens to get there).
    03-11-2019 12:50 PM