My mom's iPhone won't receive my texts or calls anymore.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My mom has an iPhone 6. I have an android Samsung Galaxy S8. Both of us has had our phones for several months. Our family (mom, myself, my brother (android), and my son (iPhone), used to text everyday and call each other every few days.

One day last week, she just stopped being able to see my texts or receive my calls. When I call her, it goes straight to voicemail, which even when I leave a voicemail, she never receives it anymore. I had just spoken with her (I called her) and texted her the night before. I can still see her thread in the group text. She even texted me personally (singular thread from her to just me) to see if I were OK. I received it, but she couldn't see my response.

I need help. Anyone else ever experience this type of communications shutdown from just one phone? No one is blocked on either end.

Wapani01

Jul 15, 2018
Visit site
I had her call Apple. Somehow her phone arbitrarily blocked me. The Apple rep had her check that. It didn't show me as blocked until she deleted me as a contact and then reinstated me. Then it showed me as a blocked contact. Problem fixed. Thx for answering.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12