I lost my android phone a couple of days ago and was slow enough not to take any action except for calling it before the battery went out. I did not have any particular "lost device" app installed and the location setting was turned off during that day so the timeline in google maps is of no help.

Now, I wonder if there is any way by which I can find its location. I can see that in the google account, it was last synced yesterday. Could this be of any help for finding it? In other words; was its position synced? Could I send some GPS flare and get its position if the phone is turned off but has a tiny bit of battery still left? Can I see the position of where it was when I called it?

Thanks for your help. I think it's still somewhere in the bushes
    07-30-2018 02:47 PM
    If it's not turned on or has no network, you're not finding it. You're also not going to be able to wipe it.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    07-30-2018 02:50 PM