Hi, I've got a pop3 account in my p10 plus. I'd like to export all the emails to a pst. Is it possible?
    I can't see in HiSuite to transfer only emails.

Thanks
    08-01-2018 01:53 AM
    Is the P10 set to delete emails from the server once they have been downloaded? If it has not, you can sign in to your mail account from another device to download them. For what it's worth, I don even see that setting in the GMail app (I use that app to access a POP3 account)

By the way, a PST is a Microsoft proprietary database format for use with/in Outlook, other mail apps can't create the file and I don't believe the Outlook mobile app can create one of those.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    08-01-2018 05:06 AM
    The problem is that yesterday a cryptloger infected my computer and I can't access to my last emails. I've got all of them in my huawei. I'd like to copy them to my pc. Is there any way to do it?
    08-01-2018 04:57 PM
    Welcome to AC.

Do you have access to a computer you can use to log in to the webmail access for the email address? We need to see if the emails still reside on the server. If they do, you can then just redownload them once your PC is functioning again.

Can you export them from the mail client on your phone? That may depend on what mail client it is but it's not really likely. What is more likely is that the mail client is not set to delete the emails from the server once it's accessed them so they may still be there. I suppose it's possible the phone still has a copy of the emails but the PC deleted them when IT downloaded them. That would pose a challenge.
    08-01-2018 05:07 PM