I have been struggling for weeks to get rid of the annoying pop-up ad after each call on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge phone. The only thing that seems to do it is disabling phone call access to Google Play Services but now it get continual messages moaning it can't access my phone calls.

Can anyone suggest anything better? I really don't see why it should need to know or care about my phone calls and I don't want it to if I'm getting ads all the time.

It only started doing this after a recent OS update.
    08-01-2018 04:15 AM
    You have an app installed that is posting those ads. Play Services, on its own, is not going to do that. Disabling the phone calls permission for Play Services could impact your device in other ways, there may be functions that Play Services wants to perform only when you're not on the phone but if you disable that capability it can't know when it can perform that function.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    08-01-2018 05:00 AM