Hey there! Lately I've been having problems with my Galaxy S3 phone. It keeps restarting over and over out of nowhere. Even with Wi-Fi on.

Let me explain. While I was browsing the web, I found out it was restarting. Out of nowhere. May I say it again, but it was not low on battery. Same thing happened within the next two days, especially when it was crashing. However, I found answers, and some of them were related to either the battery, or the software update. For some reason I can't update my software but I even reached to the point of removing the battery and then putting it back on. Still, nothing happened.

Note that the phone was first my mom's, she experienced pretty much the same thing as I, she has changed its battery twice.

I'm on the verge of buying a new phone if it still continues. Any help would be SO much appreciated. Thanks!
    08-02-2018 06:22 AM
    I don't recall the ram on the s3, maybe 512? The new os probably needs more, and rendering pages while you used it put it over the edge.
    P. S. Has 2gigs of ram. This may be your problem.
    08-02-2018 06:55 AM