Why are pictures that my husband downloads showing up in my gallery?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My husband and I both have a Samsung galaxy j7 and for a while we were sharing pictures on Google photos which became a hassle so I turned the share option off which immediately wiped all of his pictures out ofmy google photos. Noticed later that the same pictures were still in my phones gallery so I went through and deleted them. About a week later I noticed that some of the pictures he had saved from Facebook and Facebook messenger were showing up in the designated folders in my phones gallery. I have checked everything that I can think of to make sure that none of our accounts are synced or sharing and I don't have any of his accounts on my phone and vice versa. He isn't getting any of my pictures either. I am at a complete loss and it's driving me insane. Please help!!!!

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
You need to get into both phones and delete his profile from your phone, and yours from his. You'll need to sign out of all Gmail services to be sure, and then set up where you want to save to.
Then open the gallery and verify what account it is signed in to. Other apps, such as ifft, can be configured separately to do that, so do you have any apps of that type?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig