hi everyone, how are you? first time, i am writing a problem here. let me see, how powerful is xda to solve my problem. problem: i have 2 micro sd memory card. one of them is samsung. now, an android game called 'the wolf among us' . when i install this game and put it's obb file in that samsung memory card, the game runs and worked well. but when i install this same game into other memory card, the game says ' unfortunately, the wolf among us has stopped' . both sd cards are removable. same d ow are you? first time, i am writing a problem here. let me see, how powerful is xda to solve my problem. problem: i have 2 micro sd memory card. one of them is samsung. now, an android game called 'the wolf among us' . when i install this game and put it's obb file in that samsung memory card, the game runs and worked well. but when i install this same game into other memory card, the game says ' unfortunately, the wolf among us has stopped' . both sd cards are removable. the game is installed on same device. note that, the game worked perfectly in that other sd card one year ago. now, if you think the problem occurs for memory card, then how to fix sd? give me a nice solution..
    08-05-2018 10:57 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you installing this game from the Play Store? Which device do you have?
    10-01-2018 01:23 PM