Starting about five days ago, posts from people I know have no longer been showing up on my feed. Instead, it is only accounts with a large following. I typically do not even interact with these large following posts. However, the accounts I interact with frequently, the people who I know, are not appearing on my feed at all. I only follow 301 accounts, and I check Instagram fairly frequently, so as far as I knew, I usually saw all posts from all of my followers. But now I have not seen a single post from a person I know in my feed in the past five days, even though I know many have been posted. I unfollowed or muted many of the accounts with a large following to try to see the posts from people who I know again, but now nothing new is appearing on my feed, despite the app saying I’m all caught up from the past two days.
    08-06-2018 03:12 AM
    To see if it helps, try turning on some of the post notifications for some of the accounts that you follow.

Everyone wants the chronological feed, Instagram refuses to make the users happy and forces their bad algorithm on us. It won't do any good, but send some feedback to Instagram.
    08-06-2018 09:23 PM