I am trying to clean up my device. When I use the Android clean up Clean Master it shows me how much I have of different types of media on my device and how much space they're taking. Currently I'm using 15.5 GB out of 16 GB. However when I look at my device I'm only using a total of 7 GB for videos, pictures, Audio, Apps and files. What else is taking up so much space? It's a bit ridiculous. I also have a 16GB SD card installed, that is also nearly full. However I can very clearly see what is taking up space on that disc. Is there somewhere else I can delete information? I feel like there's some cache information somewhere but I am too scared to delete all of my cached information in the event that I actually need it for something to function. I have already deleted so many pictures and videos, after uploading them to Google Drive. I don't know what else I can do... Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    08-06-2018 11:32 PM
    Download Data Size Explorer and you will see. Good luck.
    08-06-2018 11:40 PM
    First of all get rid of clean master it does more harm then good if your gonna run Any Cleaner Your Best bet Would be Sd maid but yes download a file explorer And it will show you what's taking up your space
    08-06-2018 11:47 PM
    Try Uninstalling other apps You don't use to and ones you can't uninstall Disable them
    08-06-2018 11:48 PM