Throughout the day, my Note 8 chirps, and it's driving me nuts. There are 2 different chirps: One of them is a quick chirping sound of an A5-G5-A5 , the other C6-G5-A5. They happen in Do Not Disturb mode, they happen with all app notifications turned off, and there's nothing in the Notifications panel. They seem to happen only when I'm moving, either in the house, walking down the street, or even driving, so I think they might be announcing a change in the Wifi environment, but that's only a guess.

This is a new Note 8, a replacement for a damaged Note 8. The original one didn't chirp, but as far as I can tell the software and apps are configured identically.

Phone data:
    Model SM-N950U
    Hardware version REV1.0
    Android 8.0.0
    Samsung Experience version 9.0
    ...and a bunch of other versions I'd be happy to provide if anyone thinks it'll do any good.

I've had this phone now for a few months, and it's been updated several times; the chirps persist across all updates so far.

Help!
    08-07-2018 12:25 PM
    Does it chirp in safe mode?
    08-07-2018 01:19 PM
    Did you ever figure this out? I have a samsung tab a that's doing the same thing. I was thinking it was an app with location access probably turning on the camera, but idk for sure. Mine just does 2 short chirps randomly whether I'm moving o not with no notification popping up. I'm sure I consented to it while signing up for some app not not knowing what I was signing up for. I just wondered if anybody ever figured out what it was so I can make mine stop it already!
    10-20-2021 01:14 AM
    Did you ever figure this out? I have a samsung tab a that's doing the same thing. I was thinking it was an app with location access probably turning on the camera, but idk for sure. Mine just does 2 short chirps randomly whether I'm moving o not with no notification popping up. I'm sure I consented to it while signing up for some app not not knowing what I was signing up for. I just wondered if anybody ever figured out what it was so I can make mine stop it already!
    Hi, welcome to AC!
    You tried some of the methods here like safe mode?
    10-20-2021 09:17 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Also try installing Nice Catch from the Galaxy Store: https://galaxystore.samsung.com/deta...atch?langCd=en
    10-20-2021 06:51 PM