Anker seems to be DOA for spare batteries anymore, amazon says currently unavailable which im thinking is permanent... i guess it makes sense as most batteries are non removable...

But, if you have a device which does allow removable battery, which brand other than anker is the best? Ive seen alot of powerbear, are they any good? Im not worried about NFC at all...

I know its so easy to get a fake when looking for a samsung one. And anker is reliable but not available. For anyone who does still have one, which brands do you find are best other than anker or OEM?
    08-07-2018 07:15 PM
    That depends on the battery. ZeroLemon still seems to still be in the business for some phones. (Anker went to power packs instead, since replaceable batteries seem to be a thing of the past.)
    08-13-2018 01:00 PM
    That depends on the battery. ZeroLemon still seems to still be in the business for some phones. (Anker went to power packs instead, since replaceable batteries seem to be a thing of the past.)
    I wish they weren't. I'd rather replace my battery then have it waterproofed. I have a hard time trusting water proofing, I'd feel like what if mine is the one unit that's defective and I'd lose all my things that I hadn't backed up yet.

That would be nice if it were an option. Make some with waterproofing and some of the same model but replaceable battery abs only water resistant like the galaxy s5 and s5 neo have.

I've never heard of zero lemon, are they comparable to anker?
    09-02-2018 04:59 PM