Hi guys.
    The phone is around 3 months old. Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus. A few weeks into receiving my new phone I damaged the screen pretty bad, but all touch function was intact. I don't believe this caused the rest of the problems but I feel like I may as well be honest.

A few or two after that, I noticed the camera was having trouble adjusting and it was physically vibrating my phone every time the lens would would open. (I attributed this to the physical damage of my phone)

A few more weeks after that with no warning at all, the bluetooth had completely stopped working. My S6 edge before that lasted 2 years and is still working beautifully, just had minor scratches on it and wanted a new slate. I need to test if bluetooth works on it but I'm sure it does. Recently the new phone will let me turn on bluetooth but will not actually pair to my car.

Next symptom, today ( a few weeks after the bluetooth stopped working and a few days after I installed the new update) I'm browsing the internet and it out of the blue restarts itself. I think nothing of it. It continues to restart itself every few minutes with some exceptions...I decide it must be overheating even though it warm at the most. I delete the two apps i downloaded that day and it's still persisting. I then notice wifi is turning on and off repeatedly so I can't use the internet on my phone. Finally, I'm typing this post up on my phone...restarts one more time and it's done. It was at 70% when it turned off and it's gone. It won't turn on anymore. I've never had a phone die so fast in my life. Anyone having issues after this update? I really wish I couldnve backed some stuff up before this happened but it was so sudden. It's not like i dropped it in water or something.
    08-09-2018 09:06 AM
    Can't give you decent/original advice on reviving it as I'm no expert there but does a computer recognise it when you plug it in? Maybe leave it plugged into a charger overnight to see if it turns itself back on
    08-09-2018 09:20 AM