Is there a GPS 12.6.85 APK for Android 9(Pie)

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Ever since my phone force updated to the most recent security Update (Android 9 pie) my 12.6.85 APK for Google play services for (Android 8 Oreo) no longer works.

I was just wondering if there is an Google Play Services 12.6.85 APK out for Android 9 pie?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
As you noticed, Play Services updated when the OS updated. Unfortunately for you (for whatever reason you have for wanting the older version), the version installed during the OS update is the lowest supported version on Android 9 Pie.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

WildlyfeGuy

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
The reason I use the older 12.6.85 version of Google play services is for the use of "mock location" or "spoofing". The newer Google play services doesn't allow the use or blocks the use of Mock location apps.
Other people suggested to ROOT my device, but I'm not comfortable doing that. That's why I was wondering if there was an apk file that's compatible with Android 9 (pie), I've looked in different sites but to no avail.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Again, the new OS version came with a Play Services update. That Play Services update is likely the lowest version that works with Pie. Even if you found the APK you seek it probably won't work and may even brick your device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair