I have Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. When I browse with my Google Chrome browser, when a website loads, I touch a search box, keyboard appears, but cursor in a search box doesn't appear and I can't type anything. However after a few minutes, cursor reappears and I can type normally. This problem started a few days ago, before it was working without problems. Can anybody give me some advise how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
    08-12-2018 01:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! See this thread: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ml#post6303671
    08-12-2018 10:21 PM
    I have Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. When I browse with my Google Chrome browser, when a website loads, I touch a search box, keyboard appears, but cursor in a search box doesn't appear and I can't type anything. However after a few minutes, cursor reappears and I can type normally. This problem started a few days ago, before it was working without problems. Can anybody give me some advise how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
    It seems to be a pretty common problem with the S2. I have it with mine. Yet no one seems to have a solution. If you figure it out, please post the solution
    Randy
    08-25-2018 07:36 PM
    Going to Chrome Beta seems to solve the problem.
    Randy
    09-01-2018 11:12 AM