Hello. I've occurred a problem with my Huawei p9 where I can't turn it back on. I changed my sim cards (because added my 2nd sim on which I have unlimited internet). After adding it something happened with my internet and I just decided to restart my phone. Held the power button, selected restart, pressed restart again and my phone began to do it's thing. But it didn't turn on anymore, just a black screen. When I plug it to charge nothing happens, nothing on the screen and even the small led light doesn't show that it's charging. Tried to access recovery mode by holding volume key + power button and nothing happens.. Tried to plug it to my pc using the original usb-c and there is a sound on pc that something was connected but nothing happens with an error that the device couldn't be installed. I have tried to keep it plugged to a charger and waited approximately an hour - nothing... What could have happened ? I Just restarted my phone and it died ? I don't have a huawei service center in my country and I don't feel safe bringing it to any 3rd party repair shops... I know I won't be able to fix it unless I take it to a repair shop , I just kinda want to know if anybody could tell me what happened and why ? Just for the reason if I take it to a repair shop , so they don't completely rip me off..

Thank you in advance !
    08-14-2018 08:18 AM
    Have you tried taking out the 2nd Sim card?
    08-14-2018 08:28 AM
    Yes , I did try to remove the simcard and did try to turn on my phone without the sim slot.
    08-14-2018 08:37 AM
    You should clear your cache partition and reboot after you took out the 2nd Sim.
    08-14-2018 08:38 AM
    That's the problem , I can't do that. I can't access recovery mode.
    08-14-2018 08:40 AM