I gave an iPad to someone and I would like to remove it from my gmail/google account. I followed the process of going to My Account, Device, Click on the Device and Remove. However, before it was ready to be removed, it warned me that all data--such as picture and music and notes--will be erased. Does this mean that ALL data from every single device linked to google, that is my iPhone and my Apple laptop, will be erased? Or, only data in the device that I am removing will be erased?

Does anyone know the answer?

THANK YOU.
    08-17-2018 09:28 AM
    Nope, only data in the device you're removing it from. Anything synced from your Google account on that specific device (contacts, pictures, music, videos, etc.) will be wiped unless a physical copy was made (not the synced one). Also, for that to happen, the device to be wiped needs to have a valid internet connection or the 'un-sync' command won't work, obviously.

Just make sure that you're only deleting a device and not deleting your account. THAT would wipe all your data from all your devices.
    08-17-2018 11:36 AM