I listen to a talk show through an app, and ride home on my bike with my phone in my pocket. As i ride, my phone will open up and just change my talk show around.

I have my phone password and fingerprint locked. Ive never had this problem before the most recent update and it will "shadow unlock" my phone without a pass code.

Meaning itll open the phone, and mess with my app but not completely unlock the phone until i put my fingerprint in.

Does anyone know how to turn off this "shadow unlock". I hate this feature with a passion as it ruins my ride and show. Thanks.
    08-17-2018 10:46 PM
    Have you gone through all your settings after the update? It changed a few.
    There is also the possibility that your phone isn't locking during you listening to a running app, it's your screen timing out, then bouncing in your pocket tapping around. You'll have to investigate.
    08-17-2018 11:07 PM
    I have dug through the settings of my phone. Nothing i change seems to do anything. It only seems to happen with this specific app, but theres nothing in app to change a lock setting. It is locked, i click the home button with a non-saved finger and itll do the "shadow unlock" and when i put a saved finger, it specifically says at the top that it was unlocked by a finger print. While its still "locked" i can pause and fast forward and rewind my talk show and itll do that while in my pocket.
    08-17-2018 11:38 PM
    It is a normal lock screen option to control your audio media player on the lock screen.
    Try toggling on ignore touches in dark places in Settings.
    08-17-2018 11:49 PM
    That is also turned on too. I just dont get why this is happening. Really turning me off the platform. Thought i could customize whatever.

Thanks for your help Method
    08-18-2018 06:16 PM
    If it is 'unlocking' while tapping the home button during your podcast, it's most likely that your screen is timing out, and you weren't locked.
    Change your lock time to the same as your screen timeout time.
    08-19-2018 12:28 PM