I recently got a Galaxy S0 with android 8.0. Every time I connect to my bluetooth speaker I get a low battery notification. Whether I dismiss it or leave it alone, I get the notification every couple of minutes for as long as I'm using the speaker. Why don't I charge the battery, you may ask. Because the speaker plugs into the wall, there is no battery to charge. How can I disable this notification?
    08-20-2018 05:17 PM
    So it's the speaker generating the low battery warning?
    08-20-2018 06:11 PM
    No. I have had this speaker for a while. It never did this with my S8, but it started the first time I connected to my S9. Like I said, the speaker doesn't have a battery.
    08-20-2018 06:32 PM
    To clarify. I get a notification alert and a message that says my bluetooth devices battery level is below 10%
    08-20-2018 06:34 PM
    Weird.. You can impair, forget, then repair the 2. You're positive about that speaker?
    08-20-2018 08:01 PM
    Now I feel stupid. So, I take out my speaker and look all over it for a battery cover or something. In the process I bumpt the power cord and my phone changes to say my battery is full. Loose power cord was the problem.
    08-20-2018 11:05 PM
    Now I feel stupid. So, I take out my speaker and look all over it for a battery cover or something. In the process I bumpt the power cord and my phone changes to say my battery is full. Loose power cord was the problem.
    Don't feel bad. I wouldn't have expected an AC only Bluetooth device to generate a battery level signal at all, much less give a low battery warning.
    08-20-2018 11:38 PM
    If the speaker was working fine, and not getting power from the adapter because it was loose, you must have a battery in there. Leave it plugged in but unused for a few hours. Unplug it from the back of the speaker and see if it works.
    08-21-2018 10:03 AM