Using bluetooth headphones pauses my music and any google maps directions constantly

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have an LG Aristo, and my headphone port is broken so I use bluetooth headphones. They work great, but if I have any other app open besides the music app, the music will start pausing and i need to tab back in to re enable it. The problem is that I need to use my GPS and public transportation a lot, and if the bluetooth and google maps is both active then BOTH will consistently crash within 10 seconds of enabling either, canceling my music and any bus information. It's very frustrating to have to re enable music if i want to use my phone for any other purpose.

I'm not very good with phones so I came to see if anyone has had a similar problem. It occurs with any music app I use.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The problem is that many media apps (music, video) pause when they're not the foreground app. Try a different app to play your music. It's probably the 1.5GB of RAM that's causing the crashes.

Try Music Player. It keeps playing when something else is in the foreground. (Recents button to return to it, then pause it, then back button, when you finally want it to stop playing.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21