Huawei P20 - Back button seems to be stacked

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello. I am a newbie here but i have crucial problems with my Huwei P20.
It is on 8.1.0.152 and i have the following problems.

- Phone is behaving like "Back" button is pressed and cannot be unpressed.
- When my phone is ringing i have to drop down the notification bar with my one hand and try with the other one to answer it and the same when i want to hang up.
- When i am using an app is again going back step by step on the movements i have done before
- When i am browising is going back on the websites
- When on home screen, screen remains turned on like somebody is pressing "Back" button again.

Please help me how to resolve my issue as I cannot use my phone.
Thank you in advance.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
- When my phone is ringing i have to drop down the notification bar with my one hand and try with the other one to answer it and the same when i want to hang up.
No notification comes up to answer or ignore?

- When i am using an app is again going back step by step on the movements i have done before
Many apps work like that, most, though, just close or ask you if you want to leave (or pop up a toast telling you to press Back again to quit).

- When i am browsing is going back on the websites
Standard operation for web browsers, not just on Android. On Windows, Linux ... The backspace button is "go back one page", like the left arrow.

- When on home screen, screen remains turned on like somebody is pressing "Back" button again.
You have a timeout and it never times out?

You could have a problem, but I think that some of it is user error. (For instance, with the browser, tap the little button showing the number of tabs you have open. Close all of them. Then the back button should close the browser.)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc