Right, yesterday my phones screen went black and it shut down, I thought that it could have been the battery so I plugged it in to charge. 3-4hrs later I pressed the power button to check the % and the screen didn't turn on but it started to vibrate (as if it would when your phone is on vibrate whilst ringing) and it's not stopped.

I've tried the regular thing of different key combinations, plugging it in to my laptop to try and get into the files (it shows up but it's not the normal folder I see), letting the battery drain (6hrs-ish), then charging it overnight and nothing. The home button turns on when it's plugged in so I know that it's not a dead battery, I'm worried that the OS is completely gone insane because of the strange folder on my laptop.

The strange folder on my laptop - normally if I plug my phone into my laptop it shows up with the phone name and I can navigate just fine, but yesterday it showed the phone like it was another hard drive (but only had "images" (without images)) and today it's not showing up at all.

Can someone help me please? I'd prefer to try everything on my side before I take it in to repair or get a new phone. Thanks
    08-27-2018 06:55 AM
    No water damage so far as you know?
    08-27-2018 07:47 AM
    No water damage so far as you know?
    None as far as I'm aware
    08-27-2018 08:26 AM
    No condensation either? Condensation is water.
    08-27-2018 08:05 PM