I used to be able to select a group in phone and contacts and messages on my Samsung android phone. Then it would show all the members of that group. I can no longer do this. Why have group assignments if you cannot show the members that way? This is useful even if I only want to communicate with one member of the group. The list will limit searches to fewer people.
    08-27-2018 11:44 AM
    We don't do anything, we're not Google, we're a group of users, like you - some of whom know more and can help others. And it still works the old way. Open the Contacts app. Tap the menu (3 bars at the upper left). Tap a group. Those are the contacts that show.
    08-27-2018 12:46 PM
    We don't do anything, we're not Google, we're a group of users, like you - some of whom know more and can help others. And it still works the old way. Open the Contacts app. Tap the menu (3 bars at the upper left). Tap a group. Those are the contacts that show.
    That's all fine and well if you created the group. I was messaged by someone as part of the group. Everyone attached to the message is on my contacts. Yet, it's not displaying names, only numbers. This makes this group text completely worthless to me.

Any idea how to show the names on a group text I did not create but I have the contacts in my phone (S8)?
    04-09-2019 10:51 AM