I have a LG Stylo 2, VS835, thru Verizon, running Android 7.0, with 16G of storage, &I added a 32G SD card. Any &all apps which I am able to move to the SD card I do, but random apps somehow randomly keep getting moved back to my phone's storage &I have to go back thru every app to see which is &is not on my SD card, &if they are not I have to move them back to my SD card. Apps that I can move to SD card are Facebook, Messenger, Microsoft Word, Scanner Radio, Broadcastify, HP ePrint, Star Walk2, Google Translate, One Drive, Photo Grid, Zedge, iSnapxRemote, HP Print Service Plug-In, Google Earth, Facebook's Hello, Adobe Acrobat. How can I get this to stop?
    08-28-2018 08:57 PM
    It's not "random". While Android allows you to put portions (yes, only portions of the app actually move) of apps onto the SD card, it can't update them while they're still there. During app updates, the SD portions get put back to internal storage so the app can be updated but then it's up to you to put them back.

Unfortunately, that just happens to be the way it works.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    08-28-2018 09:21 PM