Galaxy note 9, uninstalled fortnite

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I got a galaxy note 9 and accidentally uninstalled fortnite the day I got the phone. I know you cant get it back through Google play... is there another way?

SkillKing

Aug 31, 2018
Visit site
So this is the same person, I just made an account per your request! This did not entirely solve my problem. The phone came with it Fortnite pre-downloaded because the phone was just released. I went to the website you gave me to download it. I downloaded the game again, logged in, but am now only being given two buttons to push. 1. Sign up for the waitlist, and 2. Logout. I was told by buying this phone i would have access to the whole game. I'm not sure how to play, if all i can do is sign up for the waitlist.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Welcome! Sorry, I don't play the game. Have you tried contacting Samsung or Epic? Also, I believe the Samsung exclusive was only for the first weekend so it shouldn't matter which phone you have anymore.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Open the Galaxy App store and download it, Epic released it to select Samsung devices before they opened the public beta on their site.

I was playing Fortnite on my S7 August 10th and there was no wait list.