I tried making .nomedia folder in my folder and it worked and stopped taking stickers, but then it is not saving pictures i want to save there. I tried this again but again stickers coming.
    08-30-2018 10:17 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What directory are the sticker image files saved to?
    08-31-2018 11:27 AM
    Nothing gets saved to Gallery - Gallery is an app, not a storage location. It shows all pictures on the phone, except those that are in hidden folders, or those that are in folders with a .nomedia file in them. (Yes, . is the first character in the name.)

If Facebook Messenger isn't hiding its stickers that way (hidden folder or .nomedia file), they're going to show. And that's Facebook's fault. But you can use a file manager app to create a file named .nomedia in that folder, then restart and you won't see them any more.
    08-31-2018 04:43 PM
    Hi i tried it, by creating .nomedia folder at the place where these stickers were getting saved, it worked for 1-2 days but again it started the same way, creating new stickers in my photo gallery. Seems to solutions. The storage place it saves it - Storage- Android- data- .facebook.orca path.

Please help
    09-03-2018 10:36 PM
    I merged your threads. Please consider registering on this forum so that you can continue the discussion in the thread you created, rather than creating a whole new thread: https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html

Using your file manager app, go to that directory. Is the .nomedia file still there, or was it deleted somehow?
    09-03-2018 10:45 PM