Hi.
    I lost my phone and only got to changing my google password a couple of days later.
    A few days after that I found out my credit card had been used repeatedly $95 a time for some google play service. This item was on my credit card, but not actually in my google play purchases history so I think this means someone used my CC details on another account as opposed to used my account.

I am wondering how they got my cc details from my phone? is this possible, or could the timing just be a coincidence. They were saved in google, but it doesn't show you them right?

Actually my main concern is that they somehow unlocked my phone (fingerprint or pattern) and had full access for some time and may have copied my entire google drive. I'd like to know how likely/possible that is
    08-31-2018 12:45 AM
    What are you waiting for? Shut the cc account. Change your password and enable 2 factor authentication. Try to remotely wipe your phone.
    ManiacJoe likes this.
    08-31-2018 06:11 AM
    Fingerprint is trivial (get your print from something you touched, laser print it on some flexible material), but they'd still need the pattern, Maybe someone watched you unlock it.
    08-31-2018 08:09 PM