Vonino zun xo problems
    Hi,I have a vonino zun xo for from last year's april,and I have some problems

1.2 apps are optimizing every boot,it was 1 but now 2,probably imgur the second one,and it takes like 15-30 minutes to optimize then boot,here are my apps

CoC,arena of valor.,facebook,messenger,messenger lite,tiny rails,grow castle,siege hero wizards,crush the castle,stickman legends,burrito bison launcha libre,imgur,whatsapp,connection,calc of clans and kinda it,as I can't turn it on,as it doesn't charge and it stays a lot in optimzing apps

2.My flashlight works only if I am on home,any other app or phone is locked,it stops after a few secs,and the icon says it is still active

And finally

3.My charging port doesn't really work anymore that well for a few days,idk why,I have to connect it a few times then move it in a good position then it barely charges,it charged like 50% in 10 hours
    08-31-2018 08:18 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! For #1 , see this thread: https://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...-you-down.html

For #2 , how are you turning on the flashlight? Using a native flashlight toggle, or a 3rd party widget?

For #3 , does the same thing happen with other charging cables? If not, then the cable is probably the issue. If the same thing does happen, then the charging port might be faulty, or have a bad internal connection.
    08-31-2018 11:56 AM
    Hi,I made an account to reply
    1.it seems facebook is the one doing it,will try fb lite and reinstalling it
    2.The native option,on android 6.0,where you can activate mobile data,location,automatic rotation etc
    3.It seems the phone is the problem
    09-01-2018 09:32 AM
    Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

Oddly, when I searched for the Safe Mode steps for your phone, Vonino's own help site was flagged by Google as potentially containing malware.
    09-01-2018 08:03 PM
    I can't boot in safe mode,no pop-up appears,and it seems that neither facebook or messenger cause that,as it still happened after uninstalling them,it means another app is causing the problem and another one got updated and is causing the problem
    09-02-2018 08:04 AM
    I wish I could find the correct steps for Safe Mode for that phone. As I mentioned before, I can't get to Vonino's help page, because the whole thing has been flagged by Google as potentially malicious. (That's generally suggests that the company is not that interested in security or technical support, and by association also suggests that their devices are more likely to be buggy..)

See if you can boot into Recovery and wipe the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/v...recovery-mode/
    09-02-2018 09:06 PM
    I did do that,with no help whatever
    And I managed to enter the support site,and the steps didn't work
    09-03-2018 02:17 PM
    I'm not sure what else I can suggest. Is the phone still under warranty? If so, contact Vonino and ask about warranty repair or replacement.
    09-03-2018 07:57 PM
    I will thanks
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-04-2018 07:03 AM