My Google+ and Google Play Services is consuming my internal storage

P1Ty

Sep 1, 2018
Visit site
If I clear the data of my Google Play Services...will it also delete the accounts that I connect to my games?, Cuz I'm having issues in my Google+ and Google Play Services whereas both are consuming my internal storage until none is left. I also don't know where the problem is since I recently checked my Google Photos and it didn't contain any backed up photos since I don't usually back up some photos...any help?
(Sorry for my grammar)
Edit: Thanks B.Diddy... I don't know how to reply so I just edited my question
Thanks it worked and helped me a lot.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you use Google+? If not, uninstall it (if possible), or clear its cache/data and then disable it in the Settings>Apps menu.

It's generally not a good idea to clear the cache/data for Play Serivces. I'm not sure if it would directly affect your games, but it could have widespread effects on other apps.

P1Ty

Sep 1, 2018
Visit site
Oh another question...my tablet experienced having so many ads from Google and some ads are very disturbing... I already tried my ads settings and used opt-out...and it opt-out most of the companies except for 7 remaining and it continued producing more ads...can you help me out?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If that happens outside of the browse,r then those kinds of ads are due to some adware you probably installed unwittingly alongside some other app. Google wouldn't be the one who's serving those ads to you directly. Uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away. Also, see this guide: https://forums.androidcentral.com/a.../901497-full-screen-ads-how-find-culprit.html

If the ads only appear while you're browsing, then it has more to do with the sites you're visiting -- avoid any site where an ad like that shows up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463