So I have an LG G6. I updated it to android 8.0. Even when I first updated it. It didn't have this issue. (At first). A couple of months down the line. I tried to download something from the Google play store. It was stuck at downloading. I've tried everything suggested. Even then it still didn't work and it still gets stuck. It does eventually download. However I still have that problem all the time. Would anyone be able to help? P.S Yes I've also reset the phone multiple times problem still persists.
    09-01-2018 04:35 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What exactly did you try? In general, it's not that helpful to say you already tried everything suggested, because then I can't be sure if my reply has also been tried.

Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Try going to Settings>Apps, select Google Play Store, tap Storage, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager -- you probably have to tap Menu>Show System to see it. Now try again.
    09-01-2018 07:42 PM
    What part of "Tried everything" did you not understand? Yes i've tried what you said to do. Yes i've tried uninstalling updates. Yes I have tried everything people have said to do in youtube videos. Now you are supposed to help me and not be asking questions about my question. Yes it happens on both Wi-Fi and mobile data. Saying I'm not being helpful. Well you aren't being too helpful either.
    09-28-2018 01:10 PM
    What part of "Tried everything" did you not understand? Yes i've tried what you said to do. Yes i've tried uninstalling updates. Yes I have tried everything people have said to do in youtube videos. Now you are supposed to help me and not be asking questions about my question. Yes it happens on both Wi-Fi and mobile data. Saying I'm not being helpful. Well you aren't being too helpful either.
    What part of B Diddy being a volunteer (unpaid and uncompensated) and a doctor in his real life, do you not understand? He's pretty much one of the heroes here, and a really nice guy to boot.

Since you've tried everything, looks like the only solution is to buy a new phone.
    B. Diddy and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-28-2018 05:11 PM
    What part of B Diddy being a volunteer (unpaid and uncompensated) and a doctor in his real life, do you not understand? He's pretty much one of the heroes here, and a really nice guy to boot.

Since you've tried everything, looks like the only solution is to buy a new phone.
    Wow he's a doctor? Yeah what is the point in even mentioning that huh? That literally has nothing to do with the topic of my question. Also buying a new phone isn't exactly in my budget right now sweetheart. Nice try though.
    01-16-2019 12:42 PM
    I've tried everything suggested.
    What are the things that were suggested, and who suggested them?
    01-16-2019 01:02 PM
    For some people, "tried everything" means they tried rebooting and factory resetting. People on this forum span the whole gamut of experience, and unless you specify what you've tried, there's simply no way for us to know what your level of experience is.

mrsmumbles's point was that we're all volunteers here, and not paid tech support people. You need to have some semblance of patience, and understand that sometimes, we might not have the right answer right away.

If you don't find this forum helpful, then try your luck over at XDA-Developers.com. I wouldn't advise trying the attitude there, though. They don't play around.
    Laura Knotek and mrsmumbles like this.
    01-16-2019 11:34 PM
    Nice try though.
    Please show some semblance of courtesy on the forums, please.

In case you didn't come across the rules: https://forums.androidcentral.com/vo...ml#post5715201

Please note:

"
    • Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.

"

And also, an emphasis on:

"Personal Attacks or Insults to Members - Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to either criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If your are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread."

"Abuse of a Volunteer - Our volunteers donate their own time and resources to make our communities awesome places to be. Abuse of volunteers will not be tolerated. If you have a complaint or issue with a volunteer, please bring it up privately via private message, or email our Community Manager, James Falconer at james AT mobilenations dot com. Additionally, no discussions on warnings, infractions or bans between a Mod and user should be made public. No exceptions!"
    Laura Knotek and mrsmumbles like this.
    01-16-2019 11:42 PM