So, my phone ran out of battery, but when i charged the phone up and turned the phone on, i got about 7 error messages, I've previously dealt with the sense home not working, but now "com.google.process.gapps " is preventing me from logging into google play or doing anything to my account, as well as stopping me from altering existing apps. My phone is pretty much stuck in a loop, I can access the internet, and google play (which won't do anything due to my account being signed out). again, every couple of seconds i have to 'ok' the error messages, making things all the more tedious. is this something i can fix, or would i have to factory reset this...? Or to tech shops fix these things? - I do have quite a few photos which i'd rather keep, although i think they are transferred to an external sd card?
    09-02-2018 04:35 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you boot into Recovery and wipe the cache partition? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-10672
    09-02-2018 11:02 PM