Hi,

My phone was on repair for over 2 months! And I got it back today, usually I've always used my fingerprint to unlock the phone and when I got it back today it was asking me for my pin... I just can't remember this one now... *sight*

How do I unlock it? My fingerprint is still saved but i'm prompted to write my pin because the phone has been restarted during this repair period.

Btw, I have also change my google password during this time because I've also forgot that one (used my phone as a password bank)...

Thankful for your help guy, would rather avoid doing a factory reset but if that's my only option please guide me how to...

Best regards
    09-03-2018 08:01 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but you're going to have to do a factory reset. There's no way to recover your backup PIN -- you have to remember it. When you do the hardware key factory reset (https://www.hardreset.info/devices/g.../first-method/), it'll ask you for the Google account and password associated with the phone (which is Google's Factory Reset Protection). Since you changed the password, you'd have to wait 24 hours until you can do this.
    09-03-2018 11:29 PM