Just 1 week with the note9 and now idk why but when a open an app takes years(minutes) to load, am I the only one with this problem? I need a fix had tried factory reset and cleaning cache but nothing work and my net is just fine, when I play a game and use the Google play service takes long time to even with Facebook.
    09-04-2018 05:10 PM
    First, please register an account here, so you can answer here, and not start a new thread for each answer. (Posting an answer, when the question is in another thread just creates a meaningless thread.)

Second, if you open an app (and wait for it to be fully open and working) and you tap the Home button, does it take a long time to get back to the home screen?

Also, do you have any "cleaner" apps installed? If you do, uninstall them. They don't "clean" anything, they just slow the phone down and use battery. (Any apps by Cheetah? Remove all of them too.)
    09-04-2018 05:15 PM
    When I open an app and wait for it and press the home button it just takes me there no freezing or crashing and I'm not using any cleaning app I did the factory reset and haven't download anything from Cheetah
    09-04-2018 06:12 PM
    Just in case but any app that use internet always take a lot of time to load I can use any other app that doesn't use Internet just fine and when I download a patch of a game go by 10mb/s and the same go for Google play store the speed just fine but it takes like 3minutes to start to download
    09-04-2018 06:19 PM
    First, please register an account here, so you can answer here, and not start a new thread for each answer. (Posting an answer, when the question is in another thread just creates a meaningless thread.)

Second, if you open an app (and wait for it to be fully open and working) and you tap the Home button, does it take a long time to get back to the home screen?

Also, do you have any "cleaner" apps installed? If you do, uninstall them. They don't "clean" anything, they just slow the phone down and use battery. (Any apps by Cheetah? Remove all of them too.)
    Found a solution, had to “wipe cache partition” of the phone. There was a guide like this hope this will help someone else.

1.You need to switch off your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    2.Then tap and hold the power, volume up and the home button at the same time
    3.Your Samsung smartphone will vibrate, and the recovery mode will start
    4.Scroll to the “wipe cache partition” menu option and click on it
    5.Once the process has been completed, you can then tap on the option to “reboot system now,” and your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will be back to normal boot mode
    09-04-2018 10:54 PM