Lately my phone became way too slow on my wi fi rooter and most time it disconnects after 2 minutes of super slow connection. Before that I had no problem for the past 3 years with the same device and rooter.
    It doesn't have any problem on any other rooter and it works according to the speed of the connection. The rooter has no problem with any other wi fi device.
    So it's a problem of this particular rooter and this particular device.
    I have to add that the problem appeared after June, since the area is an area that attracts plenty of visitors during the summer. But I repeat all other wi fi devices have no problem with the rooter, and the device has no problem in other rooters for other networks, in other areas. Can't try other rooters, same network, same area.
    The network techs are not that helpful. They just changed iwi fi channels, usernames and passwords to no results.
    09-05-2018 03:56 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you already tried rebooting the router by unplugging its power for 30 seconds? If that doesn't work, see this guide for more ideas: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    09-05-2018 11:31 AM
    Also, check the wifi encryption in the router. If it's TKIP or TKIP+AES, change it to AES.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-06-2018 02:56 PM